This crust-less bacon quiche is filled with veggies, cheese and lots of meat! This quiche is always a win for breakfast at my house and is a healthy dish that can be prepped the day ahead and refrigerated overnight. If you wish to make individual quiche for freezing, you may enjoy my crust-less mini quiche recipe.
As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases. Follow along for more Amish and Mennonite recipes and feel free to leave a rating and comment in the comment section below!
Crust-less Cheesy bacon quiche
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 cup diced onion yellow or white
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley optional
- 8 eggs
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- 1 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 3/4 cup diced deli ham
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon season all (Lawry's salt)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese of your choice
Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small nonstick skillet, Saute the onions, tomatoes and parsley in a tablespoon of butter or oil until the onions are soft and aromatic.
- In a medium sized bowl, beat the eggs, then mix in milk and yoghurt. Stir in bacon, ham, seasonings and the sauteed vegetable mixture, then mix in the shredded cheese.
- Grease a 9 in. and an 8 in. pie plate, then pour the quiche mixture into the greased pie plates, filling them 3/4 full. Bake the quiche for 35-40 minutes, until quiche has puffed up and is starting to brown on the top and is set in the center.
You can omit any of the veggies or meats you do not enjoy. You can also add meats or veggies to the quiche if you like. See below for photos and notes.
This quiche is great with a side of toasted homemade bread and fresh fruit! Saturday mornings are a bit more laid back for my family, so I like to have a variety of breakfast options beyond our normal scrambled egg and toast breakfast. Some of our favorites include Gramma’s Amish buttermilk pancakes and Amish cornmeal mush.
Subscribe today and get free meal inspirations delivered to your doorstep!
Combine the quiche ingredients and pour into greased pie plates (I prefer to use glass pie plates for easier cleanup), then bake until golden and set in the center.
My daughter had fun helping me make this crust-less Cheesy Bacon Quiche. I have noticed she eats more if she knows she helped Momma prepare the food. 🙂
Garnish with fresh parsley (optional) and Enjoy!!
Feel free to pin this recipe for later and show off your creations by tagging me on Instagram at thismom.cooks. Thanks for your support!! If you loved the recipe be sure to leave a rating in the recipe card.
I’m looking forward to trying this one!!! 😀😀
Looks amazing! It would totally fit the grain free crowd as well!
Yes it would!
[…] Crustless Cheesy Bacon Quiche — This Mom Cooks […]
[…] more breakfast and Brunch ideas try Breakfast Paninis with Chick-fil-A based Dipping Sauce. Crustless Cheesy Bacon Quiche or Stuffed French […]
[…] you prefer a regular sized version of this quiche try my Crustless Cheesy Bacon Quiche recipe. I also prefer to bake my bacon rather than pan frying and recommend these instructions . […]