Prep time: 15 min.
Bake Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup salted butter (softened).
- 1 large egg (room temperature).
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cup mini Reese’s peanut butter cups, halved.
- Melting chocolate for drizzling over top (optional).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream butter and sugars together, then mix in egg, peanut butter and milk. Add dry ingredients and mix well to combine. Chop Reese’s peanut butter cups in half, then gently fold them into the cookie dough.
- Take a 10 or 12 inch cast iron skillet and grease lightly with butter. Dump the cookie dough into the greased skillet and smooth over with a spatula.
- Move oven racks to the center of the oven and bake the Skillet cookie for 25-30 minutes (if using a 12 inch skillet, the cookie may bake faster), or until nicely browned on top and a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow the skillet cookie to cool for 10 minutes, then serve warm with Ice cream.
- Enjoy!! Let me know what you think(or any questions you may have) in the comments below. To see some more photos 👇
Follow along for more Favorite Recipes!
Note* You can also use regular sized Reese’s peanut butter cups. Just chop them into cute little pie shaped bits like these!
With Love! Actually the little heart was an accident, but I took it as a special little touch from the Lord for my day.