These versatile Cheesecake bites are so soft and creamy. Top the cheesecake bites with your favorite pie filling or fruit topping such as fresh strawberry filling for summertime or Apple pie filling in the Fall!!
Prep time: 15 min.
Bake Time: 40-45 min.
Yield: 2 dozen
- 3 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened.
- 5 large eggs, room temperature.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
For the sour cream topping:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Jam, pie filling, or fruit preserves.
Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, cream sugar and cream cheese together. Add vanilla and eggs, then blend/mix until well combined and smooth.
- Line muffin tins with cup cake liners, then fill them 2/3 full with cheesecake mixture. Bake for 35-40 minutes until they have puffed up and have started to crack on the tops (you can also do the toothpick test if you are unsure). Remove cheesecake bites from the oven and allow them to cool for 5 minutes.
- While cheesecake bites are cooling, mix sour cream, vanilla and sugar together until smooth and creamy. Top the cooled cheesecake bites with 1/2 tablespoon of sour cream topping, then return them to the oven and continue baking for another 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake bites again and then allow them to cool completely before topping with a teaspoon or so of pie filling, fruit preserves or jam. Keep refrigerated and Enjoy!