Total time: 5 minutes.
- 10 ice cubes ( you can add more if you prefer a thicker shake.)
- 1 packet Swiss Miss hot chocolate mix
- 1 cup whole milk (you can also use Almond milk, oat milk, low fat milk, etc.)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Hershey’s chocolate syrup *see note.
- Toss Ice cubes into a blender, then add milk, heavy whipping cream, hot chocolate mix, and vanilla extract. Blend for a few minutes until smooth, then add Hershey’s chocolate syrup and blend again until combined.
- Top with whipped topping and more Hershey’s chocolate syrup, (optional). Enjoy!!
Note* You can add more or less chocolate syrup to fit you or your child’s preferences.
Mix ups for this drink.
- Try adding a few extra ice cubes and a shot of espresso to make a frozen mocha!
- Add flavored syrup (to taste), try Hazelnut, Strawberry, Peppermint or Salted Caramel!
Just look at that creamy, chocolatey goodness, now I need to go make another one.
I was introduced to this drink while working at the local coffee shop. Customers had a variety of preferences with it, some added different flavors or different milk types. Rain or shine, summer or winter, Frozen hot chocolate was always popular!