These Cheeseburger crunch burritos (similar to crunch wraps, but in burrito form) are the best way to use up ground beef for a quick and easy meal the whole family will love! The addition of cream cheese and a cheeseburger sauce makes these cheeseburger wraps extra creamy and flavorful, but is optional if you wish to cut back on prep time or calories. These cheeseburger crunch burritos were inspired by Pioneer Woman’s recipe for cheeseburger dip. See below the recipe for photos and notes on this recipe!
As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases.
Follow along for weekly recipes and meal ideas or sign up below for email updates on new recipes.
Cheeseburger Crunch Burritos (easy family recipe)
- Non-stick frying pan (linked below)
- Large skillet (linked below)
- Pyrex glass measuring cups (linked below)
- Small whisk (linked below)
For the Beef Mixture:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (or shredded cheese of your choice)
- 6 flour tortillas
For the Cheeseburger Sauce:
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2-3 tablespoons dill pickle juice (add to taste)
Additional Optional Toppings:
- cream cheese
- cubed dill pickles
- diced tomatoes
- diced onions
- shredded lettuce
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet along with Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Once fully cooked, drain grease (if needed) and add shredded cheese. Cover with a lid and let rest for a few minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Place the sauce ingredients (adding pickle juice last, to taste) into a glass measuring cup with a pour spout, and whisk together until smooth and creamy.
- Assemble the burritos starting with cream cheese (optional) and then the beef and cheese mixture, ending with the toppings of your choice and a tablespoon or two of sauce (to preference). Fold the burritos into shape.
- Melt 2-3 tablespoons butter (or heat oil) in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, then fry the burritos until golden and crispy on all sides.
- Remove the burritos from the heat and top with more sauce, shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes (optional). Enjoy!! More photos and notes below.
Equipment needed for this recipe:
- Non-stick frying pan Using a non-stick frying pan is important to prevent these cheeseburger burritos from sticking while frying.
- Large skillet I have used this brand of skillet for all of my life and love how they come with lids!
- Pyrex glass measuring cups Using a glass measuring with a pour spout can save dishes and makes it much nicer to pour the sauce onto these cheeseburger crunch burritos.
- Small Whisk having a cute mini whisk for sauces (or toddlers who love to join in the kitchen fun) is a piece of equipment I love to have on hand!
For more recipes like this try Amish Cheeseburger Crockpot Casserole or Baked Chicken Chimichangas. Don’t forget to add Dessert! Try Amish Chocolate Chip Cookies or S’mores Cheesecake Bites.
The cheeseburger sauce can be assembled before or after the beef has been browned. This sauce keeps well (for 2-3 days) in the refrigerator and could be made ahead!
Ingredients for Crunch Burritos.
Make these your own by adding your favorite cheeseburger toppings to the burritos. If you wish to add your own sauces such as Ranch dressing, Ketchup and/or mustard to the burritos instead of (or along with) the cheeseburger sauce, you certainly can!
Assemble to preference.
Do not overfill the burritos to prevent spillage while rolling.
For helpful tips on properly rolling a burrito click the link-How to roll a burrito.
Add your favorite toppings such as shredded lettuce and more tomatoes or pickles. Or you can enjoy the cheeseburger crunch burritos plain if you wish! These make a great “on the go” meal as well!
Feel free to pin for later and leave a comment below! Thank you!
My husband and I absolutely devoured these! I made them for dinner, breakfast the next morning and for lunch🤪
Thanks for your feedback! They are so easy to whip up and make a great meal for any time of the day!