These Cheeseburger crunch burritos (similar to crunch wraps, but in burrito form) are the best way to use up ground beef for a quick and easy meal the whole family will love! The addition of cream cheese and a cheeseburger sauce makes these cheeseburger wraps extra creamy and flavorful, but is optional if you wish to cut back on prep time or calories. These cheeseburger crunch burritos were inspired by Pioneer Woman’s recipe for cheeseburger dip. See below the recipe for photos and notes on this recipe!
Prep time: 15 min.
Cook time: 5 min.
For the Beef mixture:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1-1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (or cheese of your choice.)
For the cheeseburger sauce:
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2-3 tablespoons pickle juice (to taste.)
Additional Ingredients for the Cheeseburger Crunch Burritos:
- 6 flour tortillas
- cream cheese (optional)
- cubed/diced dill pickles (optional)
- diced tomatoes (optional)
- diced onions (optional)
- 2-3 tablespoons butter
Follow along for weekly recipes and meal ideas or sign up below for email updates on new recipes.
- Brown the ground beef along with Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Once fully cooked, drain (if needed) and add shredded cheese. Cover with a lid and let rest for a few minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- Place the sauce ingredients (adding pickle juice last, to taste) into a small bowl, or glass measuring cup, and whisk together until smooth and creamy.
- Assemble the burritos starting with cream cheese (optional) and then the beef and cheese mixture, ending with the toppings of your choice and a tablespoon or two of sauce (to preference). Fold the burritos into shape.
- Melt butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, then fry the burritos until golden and crispy on all sides.
- Remove the burritos from the heat and top with more sauce, shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes (optional). Enjoy!! More photos and notes below.
The cheeseburger sauce can be assembled before or after the beef has been browned. This sauce keeps well (for 2-3 days) in the refrigerator and could be made ahead!
Make these your own by adding your favorite cheeseburger toppings to the burritos. If you wish to add your own sauces such as Ranch dressing, Ketchup and/or mustard to the burritos instead of (or along with) the cheeseburger sauce, you certainly can!
Do not overfill the burritos to prevent spillage while rolling.
For helpful tips on properly rolling a burrito click the link-How to roll a burrito.
Add your favorite toppings such as shredded lettuce and more tomatoes or pickles. Or you can enjoy the cheeseburger crunch burritos plain if you wish! These make a great “on the go” meal as well!