Prep: 10 min.
Yield: Frosting for 1 Dozen cupcakes, or 1 8 by 8 inch cake.
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened.
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened.
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1 1/2- 1 3/4 cups confectioners sugar
Follow along for weekly recipes: Desserts, breakfast and dinner ideas, and more! Or sign up below for email updates on new recipes.
- Using a hand mixer, cream softened butter and cream cheese together. Add vanilla and milk, then mix again until smooth.
- Using a sieve, sift confectioners sugar into the cream cheese mixture (1/2 cup at a time), mixing well after each addition. Add confectioners sugar until you reach the desired consistency and mix well to eliminate any lumps.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to use/consume.
If you love to bake and love sweets in general, try Chunky m&m Cookies Grandmas Amish Recipe Collection, Chocolate Eclairs Gramma’s Amish recipe collection or Creamy Cheesecake Bites.