Total time: 15 min.
- 8 Slices sandwich bread, try Mom’s Amish Honey Bread or Homemade Whole Wheat Bread. Optional but so delicious!
- 6 eggs, beaten *See note.
- Cooked bacon or deli ham slices (the amount is up to you).
- Mozzarella cheese slices
For the Chick-fil-A sauce blend:
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 dashes paprika can add more or less (to taste).
- 3 tablespoons Chick-fil-A sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup
- In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the dipping sauce, then refrigerate.
- Cook beaten eggs over med-low heat on a non-stick skillet. After a minute or two, cut eggs into 4 large strips and then flip them to allow the other side to cook as well.
- Butter the outside slices of bread, then layer eggs, cheese and bacon or ham on top. Place on a Panini grill and allow them to cook until they are nicely browned on both sides and cheese is melting. If you do not have a panini grill you can also cook these in a large non-stick skillet, flipping the sandwiches once the bottom side is golden.
- Serve the sandwiches with dipping sauce and your choice of fruit, Easy Breakfast Fruit Salad or salties and veggies.
Follow along for more easy recipes!
Note* You can also cook the eggs sunny side up, over easy or over hard. Its up to you!
Although these are technically Breakfast Paninis, we had them for lunch. They would make a great option if you need a quick and easy dinner as well!