Breakfast paninis with a homemade Chick-fil-A based dipping sauce are a fun twist on the usual panini with meat and cheeses. Made with eggs, bacon and cheese, this panini/sandwich melt is a delicious breakfast or lunch option! You may also enjoy Ham salad sandwiches, Cheesy Bacon quiche or Cheeseburger crunch burritos for additional breakfast and lunch recipes.
As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases. Follow along for more Amish and Mennonite recipes and feel free to leave a rating and comment in the comment section below!
Breakfast paninis with Chick-fil-A based dipping sauce
- Panini grill press (linked below)
- Non-stick skillet (linked below)
- Spatula (linked below)
- 8 slices sandwich bread bread recipes linked below
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 8-12 cooked bacon strips ham slices can also be used
- 4 Mozzarella cheese slices
Chick-fil-A sauce blend:
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 dashes paprika *see note
- 3 tablespoons Chick-fil-A sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the dipping sauce, then refrigerate. Cook beaten eggs over med-low heat on a non-stick skillet. After a minute or two, cut eggs into 4 large strips and then flip them to allow the other side to cook as well.
- Butter the outside slices of bread, then layer eggs, cheese and bacon or ham on top of one slice of bread and end with the second slice. Place on a panini grill and allow them to cook until they are nicely browned on both sides and cheese is melted. If you do not have a panini grill you can also cook these in a large non-stick skillet, flipping the sandwiches once the bottom side is golden.
- Serve the sandwiches with dipping sauce and your choice of fruit, Easy Breakfast Fruit Salad or salty snacks and veggies.
Equipment needed for these Breakfast Paninis:
- Panini grill press using a panini grill is the best way to cook these breakfast paninis uniformly and gets those nice grill marks onto the sandwich every time!
- Non-stick skillet You will need a non-stick skillet to fry the eggs in and could also use the skillet for the sandwich melts in a pinch.
- Spatula I like to use a plastic spatula for flipping the eggs. Plastic spatulas also don’t scratch the surface of the non-stick skillet.
Homemade bread recipes to try out to make this breakfast panini taste even better:
You can also cook the eggs sunny side up, over easy or overly hard. Its up to you!
Although these are technically Breakfast Paninis, we also enjoy them for lunch. They would make a great option if you need a quick and easy dinner as well!
Subscribe today and get free meal inspirations delivered to your doorstep!
The Chick-fil-A dipping sauce with mayo, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup and paprika, to make the sauce a little softer for breakfast, is what makes these breakfast paninis extra yummy! You can also skip the combination and go straight for the plain Chick-fil-A sauce if you wish.
Feel free to pin this recipe for later and share your favorite panini combination in the comments below!
[…] Breakfast Paninis with Chick-fil-A based Dipping Sauce. — This Mom Cooks […]
[…] more breakfast and Brunch ideas try Breakfast Paninis with Chick-fil-A based Dipping Sauce. Crustless Cheesy Bacon Quiche or Stuffed French […]