Prep time: 10-15 min.
- 2 1/2 cups fruit of your choice (sliced bananas, blueberries, strawberry chunks, apple chunks, orange chunks, Melon balls etc.)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar (you can also use honey or agave if you prefer a healthier version).
- 1 packed tablespoon diced English peppermint, spearmint, or chocolate mint, tea leaves.
Optional: Serve it with yoghurt and Homemade Granola for a delicious breakfast or snack!
- In a small bowl, mix the lemon juice and sugar/sweetener of choice, then stir in tea leaves and allow the mixture to set for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice and chunk 2 1/2 cups fruit of your choice and place into a serving dish. Gently mix in the mint fruit syrup, then cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Note* Use fruit salad within several hours of refrigeration for maximum freshness.
Follow along for more recipes and meal ideas.